Friday, May 2, 2014

Getting Caught Up with Grimm

So, I am reviewing eleven episodes into one post. But they'll be brief.

Episode 10 - Eyes of the Beholder
A nice focus away from Nick and Adalind.

Episode 11 - The Good Soldier
All I have to say is, MANTICORE FIGHT!!!

Episode 12 - The Wild Hunt
The hunt was wild and Monroe's parents are morons.

Episode 13 - Revelation
Most epic fight scene ever, (Nick and Monroe taking on three Wildesheers and getting their asses kicked while doing so)

Episode 14 - Mommy Dearest
I had to wake up at 5:00 and be somewhere by 6:00. I went to sleep at 2:00. Thank you Reggie Lee for suggesting the Aswang. And making me fell sorry for Drew.

Episode 15 - Once We Were Gods
Wesen Council and Beati Paoli.

Episode 16 - The Show Must Go On
Umkippen, and RIP Sebaatien.

Episode 17 - Synchronicity
One hell of a baby you made there Adalind. And hey Kelly, again,

Episode 18 - The Law of Sacrifice
Damn, it feels wrong to say, "poor Adalind."

Quick, right? I'll have a duel review on "Nobody Knows the Trubel I've Seen" and "My Fair Wesen" later. Just to prove I'm not dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment